Adventures in Prague, Czech Republic

In November last year, I traveled to Prague with my parents for my 18th birthday. I enjoyed myself in the city immensely, seeing all the sights that we could fit in, dining out, and meeting a dear friend from the Czech Republic that I have talked to for a long time across the internet, which was a dream come true! It was a truly beautiful city, and along with Russia and Japan, it is on my list of places that I long to go to.
My camera was very happy with this trip, for I took many photos of the beautiful architecture I visited. Here I shall share some with you, however since it was a while since I visited and most of the names are in Czech, I can't really remember all of the names of the places I visited.







































No comments:

Powered by Blogger.